Help your child to:
- Understand their emotions and be able to communicate how they feel
- Regulate their emotions and calm themselves
- Develop resilience and positive self-esteem
- Develop problem-solving and social skills
- Develop kindness and empathy towards others
This two hour online workshop delivered by FamilyCare is for parents and carers of children 2-10 years of age who would like to learn more about emotion coaching, understanding their children’s emotional development and how they can connect with their children.
This workshop is for parents and/or carers in the Goulburn Region (Greater Shepparton, Moira, Strathbogie, Mitchell and Murrindindi) only.
Bookings are open for the next workshop – Wednesday 4 November – register here
Contact Liza on 0429 908 731 or email@example.com for any questions
Did you attend this workshop? Please fill in this survey to let us know what you thought : Group Work and Client Satisfaction Surveys