Are you struggling with day to day pressure of life, finding a balance between the demands? Problem solving day to day issues overwhelming?
Come and join us for this online workshop to learn more about:
- Financial Planning and budgeting
- Diet, nutrition and exercise
- Centrelink – tips on new COVID-19 payments and benefits
- Centrelink – how to use MyGov and link your accounts
- Discover other supports available
- Action plan the changes you want in your life.
This two hour online workshop delivered by FamilyCare is for parents who would like to learn more about the above areas and take greater control over these often challenging life areas.
The next workshop is on Monday 19 October at 1pm
Contact Liza on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0429 908 731 for more information or register via the link in the flyer.