Intorec Afternoon Program 2023 Booking Request form
To be eligible to attend the FamilyCare Intorec program, you must first be registered with Intorec.
If you are not registered with the Intorec program, please contact our intake worker on 03 58237041 to organise registration. Please note due to high demand you may be added to a waiting list.
The booking application below is for expression of interest only. Program times are 3:15 – 6:00pm
Places will be allocated and a confirmation letter sent out in within a few weeks of closing date.
Terms and conditions
All bookings are an expression of interest only and subject to:
- Participants that do not receive their requested dates will be placed on a waitlist and contacted if a spot becomes available.
- Completion of Participant support plan and associated documents.
- The return of signed schedule and service agreement, and approval by the participants plan manager (if applicable)
- Bookings Will not be accepted after the RSVP date
- Failure to pay invoiced activity cost may see the participant cancelled from Activities
- Cancellations must be made no later than 48 hours prior to the Activity commencing. If required notice is not received the participant will be charged a late cancellation fee as per the NDIS price guide.
- Activity-based transport cost will apply whenever participant is transported as part of a program activity. This cost will be calculated in accordance with the NDIS price guide.
- Any participants requiring medication on program Must have a current medication authority and all medication needs to be in a MEDpack
- Intorec has a Zero tolerance to violence, any participant demonstrating these behaviour will be sent home.