A six session parenting program for parents
Would you like to learn how to
– be better at talking with your child?
– be better at understanding your child?
– help your child learn to manage their emotions?
– help to prevent behaviour problems in your child?
– teach your child to deal with conflict?
Tuning in to Kids shows you how to help your child develop emotional intelligence.
Children with higher emotional intelligence
– have greater success with making and keeping friends
– have better concentration at school
– are more able to calm down when upset or angry
– tend to have fewer childhood illnesses
Emotional intelligence may be a better predictor of academic and career success than IQ!
This workshop is for parents and/or carers in the Goulburn Region (Greater Shepparton, Moira, Strathbogie, Mitchell and Murrindindi) only.
Contact Liza on 0429 908 731 or email@example.com to find out when the next workshop is available.
Did you attend this workshop? Please fill in this survey to let us know what you thought : Group Work and Client Satisfaction Surveys