What is the NDIS?
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provides reasonable and necessary funding to people with a permanent and significant disability to access the supports and services they need to live and enjoy their life.
What is support coordination?
Support Coordination helps you to implement your NDIS plan and find services and supports in your local community.
We can help you to:
- Understand the NDIS as well as your NDIS Plan
- Connect with service providers
- Set up Service Agreements with providers
- Monitor and review your supports and goals
- Prepare for your next Plan review
- Build your knowledge and confidence in coordinating your supports in the future.
Support Coordinators work in partnership with you to help you decide 10w you utilise your NDIS supports to achieve your goals.
Why choose FamilyCare?
FamilyCare assists families and individuals to enhance their strengths throughout their lives.
We have been providing holistic, strength based and family centred services across the Hume region since 1982.
FamilyCare’s Support Coordinators have extensive experience in working with people with a disability, their family and carers, and have a vast knowledge of the local service system.
- Highly Skilled Staff
- Local knowledge
- Community Based
- Client Centred