FamilyCare is committed to ongoing improvement. We collect feedback from participants, volunteers and other service providers to continually improve our services.
There are a number of ways people can express concerns, appreciation and suggestions about their experiences at FamilyCare:
- Client Satisfaction Survey
- Each client receives a printed copy of the survey at the ‘end of service’ or for some programs via an annual mail-out. The survey is also available electronically.
- Unsolicited Feedback and Comments
- All comments expressing appreciation, making complaint or offering suggestions provided directly to staff are collated on FamilyCare’s Feedback register.
- The ‘Have Your Say’ form is another way people can provide comments and suggestions to FamilyCare.
- Comments made via social media are also included.
- Complaints are dealt with as quickly as possible and we will provide you with options to complain externally if you are not happy with FamilyCare’s response.
- Community Forums and other events
- Feedback surveys are also provided to participants to evaluate community forums and other events held by FamilyCare.
Summaries of the feedback FamilyCare receives are published below: