Current vacancies – The Orange Door
The Orange Door, Goulburn is now in operation, and we are looking for skilled leaders and practitioners to do this very important work and be part of the exciting reform.
The Goulburn Orange Door Team includes staff employed by local Community Service Organisations together with Family Safety Victoria and DFFH. These organisations include Rumbalara Aboriginal Cooperative, FamilyCare, Primary Care Connect and Nexus Primary Health working collaboratively to provide and deliver services for The Orange Door.
For more information about The Orange Door click here
Primary Care Connect
FamilyCare is one of regional Victoria’s largest and most progressive community service organisations. We are strength-based and provide a range of Child and Family, Carer and Disability services as well as a number of innovative Men’s and Community Development Programs.
FamilyCare has a Code of Conduct which includes a commitment to the safety of children.
- Salary packaging is available.
- Training and development opportunities are provided to help our employees gain qualifications and skills that support their work.
- Regular supervision to promote competent, accountable and empowered practice.
- A professional work environment, with appropriate equivalent support and a commitment to safety.
- Respect is one of our core values and FamilyCare actively supports building a diverse workforce.