A relationship building group for mothers and young children (0-4 years) who have experienced family violence
Connections is a therapeutic group program that provides education, play and support for you and your children.
● Have you had an experience or ongoing experiences of unhealthy relationships?
● Do you find your experience effects you as a parent?
● Would you like to learn about repairing relationships with your children?
Key topics include:
● Learning about healthy relationships
● Growing up: how family violence affected us
● Recovering from the past
● Child development and behaviour
● Building self-esteem
● Positive Parenting
Our next group is due to start on the 27 April 2021.