What is Support Coordination?
Support Coordination helps you to implement your NDIS plan and find services and supports in your local community.
We can help you to:
- Understand the NDIS as well as your NDIS Plan
- Connect with service providers
- Set up Service Agreements with providers
- Monitor and review your supports and goals
- Prepare for your next Plan review
- Build your knowledge and confidence in coordinating your supports in the future.
Support Coordinators work in partnership with you to help you decide how to utilise your NDIS supports to achieve your goals.
Contact us to find out more about our Support Coordination Service and how we can help you to manage your NDIS Plan.
Shepparton Service Area:
Greater Shepparton and Shire of Moira
Phone: (03) 58237081
Seymour Service Area:
Shires of Mitchell, Murrindindi and Strathbogie
Phone: (03) 57354600