Integrated Family Services
We help families maintain a healthy and positive environment for their children.
Child & Family staff work alongside the parents to make sure the children have the best start to life by focusing on positive family functioning, safety and child development outcomes. Our workers provide support for families in their own homes or at their nearest FamilyCare office.
Some of the ways we can help are:
- Supporting the family in times of difficulty
- Building strong family relationships
- Personal and family goal setting
- Working with children to help them meet their emotional and developmental needs
- Parenting education and support
- Emotional support
- Support families who have multiple issues such as mental health, family violence or a disability
We work with families from all backgrounds and cultures who have a child in the home from 0 to 18 years of age (including unborn).
For more information contact The Orange Door on 1800 634 245