A six session program for parents of 2 – 10 year olds
Would you like to learn how to:
- be better at talking with your child?
- be better at understanding your child?
- help your child learn to manage their emotions?
- help to prevent behaviour problems in your child?
- teach your child to deal with conflict?
Tuning in to Kids shows you how to help your child develop emotional intelligence. Children with higher emotional intelligence
- have greater success with making and keeping friends
- have better concentration at school
- are more able to calm down when upset or angry
- tend to have fewer childhood illnesses
Emotional intelligence may be a better predictor of academic and career success than IQ!
Are you interested in attending this workshop? Contact Central Intake for more information.
This workshop is for parents and/or carers in the Goulburn Region (Greater Shepparton, Moira, Strathbogie, Mitchell and Murrindindi) only.
Did you attend this workshop? Please fill in this survey to let us know what you thought : Group Work and Client Satisfaction Surveys