Help your child to:
- Understand their emotions and be able to communicate how they feel
- Regulate their emotions and calm themselves
- Develop resilience and positive self-esteem
- Develop problem-solving and social skills
- Develop kindness and empathy towards others
Our two hour workshop is for parents and carers of children 2-10 years of age and our one hour workshops are for parents and carers of teens, who would like to learn more about emotion coaching, understanding their children’s emotional development and how they can connect with their children.
Are you interested in attending this workshop? Contact Central Intake for more information.
This workshop is for parents and/or carers in the Goulburn Region (Greater Shepparton, Moira, Strathbogie, Mitchell and Murrindindi) only.
Did you attend this workshop? Please fill in this survey to let us know what you thought : Group Work and Client Satisfaction Surveys